Why You Need Life Insurance
Life insurance helps relieve the financial burden that accompanies the death of a loved one, particularly the family breadwinner.
While this isn’t a pleasant topic to think about or discuss, planning now will help your family during an extremely emotional time.
Proper life insurance coverage helps ensure that…
- Your family can stay in their home
- Your children can afford to go to college
- Your family has the ability to handle your final expenses
Types of Life Insurance
There are two types of life insurance, whole life and term insurance.
Whole Life Insurance
- Provides coverage for your entire life
- Builds cash and loan value
- Premiums never increase during your ownership of your whole life policy
Term Life Insurance
- Provides coverage for a limited, specified period of time
- After that period, premiums typically increase
- Usually less expensive than a whole life policy
We can help you decide which policy will best fit your family’s needs and budget.
Make sure your family is protected. Contact us to learn more about these products.